Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Weather App

Have you tried the Weather Channel app? It is fantastic! I walk every morning, and this app lets me know the exact weather for an exact time. If I think it is going to rain, I check the app. It gives me the percentage of precipitation for each hour. I love it! One day my daughter and I were going walking. It was pouring out as we drove to our starting lot. She said, "I don't know about this mom." I replied, "The app says that there is zero percent chance of precip at 8:00." It was absolutely pouring! We sat in the car. At 8:01 the rain stopped. We walked!

Today I am grateful for The Weather Channel app. I am grateful for technology. I am grateful for the people who created it, using their gifts from God to bless and serve others.



No comments:

Post a Comment