Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Great Price

I have been dreaming about making table-skirts for two six-foot folding tables that I use in my studio every day. These skirts require at least ten yards of fabric. I went to the fabric store, but I wasn't willing to spend close to $100.00 on fabric. The other day I was struck with Divine Inspiration that maybe I could use sheets, so off I went to Target. Sheets are expensive! I still would be paying $100.00. I decided to take a look at the curtains, and much to my delight I found ivory sheers for $4.99 a piece! They were the perfect size too! I needed five of them. I brought them up to the register, and I asked the girl to check the price before she rung them up. They were marked down even further - $4.74 each! Yay! Now $25.00 for two table-skirts was a price I was happy to pay. 

Today, I am grateful for the right price. God blessed me with what I needed. Thank You, God!

Today I am off to WalMart to look for some pretty trim to decorate my table-skirts...


I think Bernie is going to really like his new more private space.

No comments:

Post a Comment