Saturday, July 20, 2013

Freebies

Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full--pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. -Luke 6:38

In the world of apps there are many that are free and there are many that offer a free version and an upgrade version. I love this! I can try an app for free, and if I love it, I can buy more of it. There are also websites that do this also. As a blogger www.shabbyblogs.com and www.picmonkey.com are two of my favorites. Shabby Blogs provides a wide selection of blog backgrounds, blog buttons, blog headers and more for free. If you want to pay, there is even more. Pic Monkey is a photo editing website. I am learning about photo editing for free! If I want more I can pay. Most likely I will pay for more to both of these websites because I love them and use them so much. I am also learning photo editing on www.irfanview.com. This one is free also. 

Today, I am grateful to people, companies, organizations, etc. that serve and bless others with their gifts and talents without charging one penny. 

dream of owning a Fiber Arts Studio some day. I want to apply this concept to my business. I want to offer many free services. I want people to be able to discover their own skills and talents for free. I want to serve and bless others with the skills and talents God gave me. I think God is working on this dream of mine right now. 

Right now, I am a special education teacher in a public school. I do my best to give above and beyond at my job. I believe one should always give more than is expected. I serve and bless others for free by volunteering with Literacy Volunteers of America. 

Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full--pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back. -Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment