Thursday, March 28, 2013

Courage

Thank You Debbie Macomber. Debbie Macomber has written a book titled "One Perfect Word." In it she encourages you to choose a word, with guidance from God, to focus and reflect on for one year. Last year I chose the word "help." I thought that I would discover the places in my life where God needed me to "help" others, but instead I became aware of all the "help" God had placed in my life for me.

This year my word is "courage." I am discovering that God is asking me to step out of my comfort zone and to trust Him and become independent. I know He will bless me with "help" on my journey toward becoming courageous.

I am grateful for Debbie Macomber and other authors who do the work God is asking them to do and abundantly bless and serve others.

No comments:

Post a Comment