Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sabrina

Have you seen the movie Sabrina? Not the 1995 version, although that is a wonderful movie, the 1954 version. Oh my goodness! The 1954 version with Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn and William Holden is fantastic! It is a fun movie that will make you laugh and warm your heart.

The 1995 version of Sabrina was my favorite movie. I fell in love with this movie as I watched Sabrina write in her journal. My daughter bought me the 1954 version for my birthday. I watched it yesterday and fell madly in love with it. Audrey Hepburn is amazing! She is absolutely gorgeous! This movie brought me so much joy!

Today I am abundantly grateful for the movie Sabrina and everyone who had a part in getting that movie in front of me and blessing me with such joy - especially my beautiful daughter Meredith.

Thank You, God!





No comments:

Post a Comment