Friday, June 28, 2013

Time

I am more grateful than I can express to be a teacher and have the summers at home. This is a precious gift of time that I am so thankful to receive. I love being home! I am living the life I dream about in the summer! I get up early and have my coffee with God. Then I go for a walk/run around a gorgeous lake with my daughter and/or friends. I come home with lots of time to bless and serve my family and others. I have time to take care of my home, take care of my family, and volunteer my time taking care of others. I have time to do the things I love to do, knitting, needle felting, blogging. I have time to curl up with a cup of coffee and a book in the afternoon. I realize that July and August are precious gifts from God. I am so grateful for them. Thank You, God.


No comments:

Post a Comment