Monday, May 27, 2013

Uses Time Wisely

When I was in grade school there was a section on my report card that said, "uses time wisely." Out of every grade on my report card that was where I wanted a good grade. I still do. I see time as a gift from God, and I don't want to waste one minute. Oh, I do, believe me, I do, but I work hard at using my time wisely. I ask God to forgive me if I have wasted His gift. God, put me here to bless and serve others. I choose to use the time He is giving me to do so. I use my time to care for myself too, because I clearly understand that I cannot care for others if I do not care for myself. Today, I am grateful that God put those report card words in my life early on. I am grateful God opened my eyes and my heart to those words. I pray that I will always use my time wisely caring for myself and blessing and serving others. Thank You, God.

Today, Memorial Day, I am grateful for the men and women who have chosen to use their time to bless and serve me. I am abundantly grateful for their courage and love. God bless them.

No comments:

Post a Comment