Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shopping With the Girls

I have been blessed with both sisters and daughters. They make shopping lots of fun! This week I was blessed with the opportunity to go shopping in West Palm Beach with my daughter Tracy, my sisters Ann and Helen, my sister-in-law Doreen, and a dear friend Darlene. What an absolutely gorgeous place to shop! Plus, much to my delight, the prices were no different than my local mall. The stores I usually shop in, Bath and Body Shop, Macy's, Fresh Produce, Zephora, etc. were all there and the prices in those stores were exactly the same they are at home. The difference - West Palm Beach is BEAUTIFUL! This shopping experience was delightful! I am grateful for the opportunity to spend a day in such an enjoyable space. Thank You, God, for treating me to a day shopping in West Palm Beach with some of the ladies I live most in this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment