Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Love Summer!

I love summer-time! No, I don’t love the beach. No, I don’t love to swim. No, I don’t love the heat. I’m a teacher, and I love having ten weeks to read, write, knit, felt, run, take care of my home and spend lots of time with family and friends every summer. However, this summer was especially wonderful. This may sound strange, but my husband was laid off on July 15, and it was a good thing. It was a good thing because we had lots of time to spend together. Smile We had coffee together every day. Coffee cup We ate meals together. Plate We had cocktails hour together. Martini glass I love my husband, and I love being with him. This summer was wonderful! Thank You, God, for a career that blesses me with the summer off. Thank You, God, for the summer of 2011. Island with a palm tree

Image link: http://media.bigoo.ws/content/77/286977/Summer.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment